Pricing and Terms
** The Centre will be open for casual entry every day of the week from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm during school holidays, and Thursday to Sunday during the school term. ** Bookings can be made by phone or e-mail before-hand to arrange the preferred activities to ensure they are made available on the day. ** Walk-in customers without bookings are welcome, but may have to choose from the range of activities available on the day. ** A large range of Craft and Science activities will be made available each day on a rotational basis and new activities will also be introduced each week. ** Junkyard and Free Play activities will be available on all open days.
Casual Entry includes:
- Choice of one or two Art, Craft or Science activities depending on the selection
- Take-home creation(s)
- Un-limited time in the Free Play area
2 – 4 Year olds
$15.00 per child
5 – 8 Year olds
$18.00 per child
9 – 14 Year olds
$20.00 per child
14+ Year olds
$22.00 per person
Senior Citizens – GrandSparX
$24.00 per person ($22.00 per person during weekdays)
Group Discounts available – Minimum of 6 entries
* Please note : Surcharges may apply depending on the activities chosen, if they require specialised material
* The above age groups are intended as guides only. Children are welcome to take part in activities of their choice depending on their preferences and ability levels. The prices have been set based on the cost of materials required for age appropriate activities
* Some activities such as Terrariums and Tie-dye t-shirts etc. will require advanced bookings
Have you always thought about having a craft or science themed party, but there was just so much to do and you didn’t know where to start? Well we can make this happen and tailor make it so it’s just the right one for you and your child. Choose from a hands on fun filled Art, Craft or Science party (including materials) and give your little guests something to ‘show and tell’!
You can bring your own party food & drink or we can offer you a choice of food prepared by our friends at the Brandon Park Shopping Centre Food Court. Options include: fish & chips, burgers, sushi, sandwiches, pizza, or even something more exotic. The options are endless. Call us to discuss.
All Party packages include:
- A dedicated Party Host
- Your child’s choice of 2 – 3 activities (art, craft and/or science experiments, karaoke, disco etc.) – All material included
- Your child’s choice of a party game – options can be discussed prior to the party
- Unlimited play time in the Free Play Zone
- Private party area
- Customised Party Invitations
- Each child gets to take home their creative masterpiece(s) as a party favour
- Free entry for 1x craft or science activity session for the birthday girl or boy
- All parties will go on for approximately 1.5 – 2.5 hours depending on the age group and activities selected
2 – 4 Year olds
Crafty Kittens / Creative Puppies – $220.00 for up to 10 children + $21.00 for each additional child
5 – 8 Year olds
Magical Unicorns / Roaring Lions – $250.00 for up to 10 children + $24.00 for each additional child
9 – 12 Year olds
TweenSparX – $300.00 for up to 10 children + $28.00 for each additional child
13 – 99 Year olds
Please contact us by phone or e-mail to plan out an ideal party for you
* We will be happy to discuss any special requirements and organise a unique and specialised party just for your child. Please call or send us an e-mail with your requirements and wish list.
Tailor-make your own party and hire out the entire centre for your exclusive use!
The Centre will be available for hire for Private Parties and Functions. These can be arranged on Thursday to Saturday evenings from 5.30 pm – 9.00 pm, or any time during Monday to Wednesday with pre-booking at least 2 weeks in advance.
Private Parties will include:
- Your own dedicated party host and adequate staff to cover your chosen activities
- Your choice of activities – choose from a range of art, craft and science activities
- Enhance your experience by adding in karaoke, disco or games
- BYO food and drinks
- Party duration could range from 2 to 3 hours depending on your chosen activities
- Invite as many of your friends as you like – per head rate will only apply to those who are taking part in craft or other activities
Prices will consist of a flat venue hire fee of $300 in addition to the cost of activities per head. The per head cost will only be applicable to those who participate in activities, and will depend on the activities chosen.
Please note that attendance numbers need to be confirmed at least 7 days in advance.
We offer a range of art and craft programs for:
- Kinder Groups
- Toddler and pre-kinder Groups
- Mother’s Groups
- Primary school excursions
- Day care and holiday care groups
- Senior groups
- Undertake more complicated art & craft projects that require more time and effort to complete
- Be able to continue projects over several days eg: a pottery project may require time for clay to dry overnight before the pot can be painted
- We will store your part complete projects securely until your next session
- Opportunity to let your kids immerse themselves in their choice of activity and show commitment to complete and improvise each activities inline with their skill levels
- Have the satisfaction of taking home your own hand-made creation
- Build your own hand-made gifts for friends and family
BONUS: Your children will have fun but without any ‘electronic’ devices
*Science Experiments can be organised in-line with the school curriculum.
We will be organising and hosting a range of Special Themed Events from time to time to celebrate occasions such as; Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Easter and more. Please sign up for our Newsletter to hear all about these fun family events.
- We will supply all craft materials and will clean-up after each activity.
- Participants will be allowed to take home their masterpieces. In cases where ‘creations’ are not ready for transport (eg. needs curing, drying, baking etc), attendees will have the option of leaving it at the centre over-night and collecting at a later date.
- We will provide Lab coats and Aprons as and when required.
- Some activities may involve paint, glue, glitter, clay etc., so please dress your children appropriately.
- Craft supplies and quantities have been pre-allocated for each activity. Please speak to our staff if your child needs more.
- All activities will be guided by our friendly staff, but staff may not be able to provide one-on-one attention at all times. Therefore parental supervision will be required at all times especially for children aged 5 years and below.
- We will have a wide range of activities to choose from. However not ALL activities may be available every day.
- We may be required to charge a slight surcharge for some activities if they require more expensive material, closer supervision or are complex in nature. We will inform you of this beforehand if it applies to any of your selected activities.
- Larger groups, parties and attendance for workshops and events need to be arranged prior.
- Please speak to us prior to the event if you plan on serving food. eg: Birthday Parties.
- We do not have on-site kitchen facilities and cannot offer catering services for birthday parties etc. However, we will be happy to organise party food from a host of restaurants and cafes located in the Shopping Centre including McDonald’s, Subway, Sushi Sushi, Baker’s Delight etc. BYO food, drinks and partyware will also be allowed.
- Children (below 14 years) remain the responsibility of accompanying adults at ALL TIMES. An attending adult must remain on the premises at all times.
- No gum allowed on the premises.
- Creative SparX will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The decorations of the centre including but not limited to the artificial plants, vertical gardens, space dividers and hanging ornaments etc., are not for play. Please ensure that these are not damaged in any way.
- Do not remove any of the toys, equipment or other items from the play centre without approval.
- Please report any inappropriate behaviours to a Creative SparX staff member.
- The staff or management of Creative SparX or the staff or management of the Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre will not be liable for any injuries, damages or losses caused whilst taking part in the activities. It will be the accompanying adult’s responsibility to ensure the safety of their children at all times.
- Accompanying adults may be required to sign a disclaimer with respect to and on behalf of their children at the entrance as a condition of entry.
- The list of activities and photographs provided on our website and other advertising material are for illustration purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your creations will turn out exactly as shown on the photographs as the final outcome will depend on the participants ability level and the materials available.
- Creative SparX reserves the right to change the list of activities provided without prior notice. Activities booked in advance for parties or events will not be affected.
- Creative SparX reserves the right to change or swap ingredients / materials used in science or craft activities in a way that wouldn’t affect the end result.
- Colours, size, texture, shape, etc. of the final outcome may vary depending on the materials used, participants ability level, ‘curing’ time, and a host of other factors.
- Science Experiments, due to their very nature, might not always end with the expected results. The outcome would depend on the participants ability level and how well instructions are followed.