Pricing and Terms
** The Centre will be open for casual entry every day of the week from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm during school holidays, and Tuesday to Friday from 10.00am to 2.00pm | Saturday to Sunday from 10.00am to 5.00pm during the school term.
** Bookings can be made by phone or e-mail before-hand to arrange the preferred activities to ensure they are made available on the day. ** Walk-in customers without bookings are welcome, but may have to choose from the range of activities available on the day. ** A large range of Craft and Science activities will be made available each day on a rotational basis and new activities will also be introduced each week. ** Junkyard and Free Play activities will be available on all open days.
Casual Entry includes:
- Choice of one or two Art, Craft or Science activities depending on the selection
- Take-home creation(s)
- Un-limited time in the Free Play area
2 – 4 Year olds
$20.00 per child
5 – 8 Year olds
$22.00 per child
9 – 14 Year olds
$25.00 per child
Senior Citizens – GrandSparX
$24.00 per person ($22.00 per person during weekdays)
Group Discounts available – Minimum of 6 entries
* Please note : Surcharges may apply depending on the activities chosen, if they require specialised material
* The above age groups are intended as guides only. Children are welcome to take part in activities of their choice depending on their preferences and ability levels. The prices have been set based on the cost of materials required for age appropriate activities
* Some activities such as Terrariums and Tie-dye t-shirts etc. will require advanced bookings
- We will supply all craft materials and will clean-up after each activity.
- Participants will be allowed to take home their masterpieces. In cases where ‘creations’ are not ready for transport (eg. needs curing, drying etc), attendees will have the option of leaving it at the centre over-night and collecting at a later date.
- Science Experiments are an experience only, hence there will be no items to take home with you.
- We will provide Lab coats and Aprons as and when required.
- Some activities may involve extra messy materials such as paint, glue, glitter, clay etc., so please dress your children appropriately.
- Craft supplies and quantities have been pre-allocated for each activity. Please speak to our staff if your child needs more.
- All activities will be guided by our friendly staff, but staff may not be able to provide one-on-one attention at all times. Therefore, parental supervision will be required at all times especially for children aged 5 years and below.
- We will have a wide range of activities to choose from. However not ALL activities may be available every day.
- Accompanying adults enter free unless undertaking their own activities
- Surcharges may apply for some activities and combinations if they require more expensive material, closer supervision or are complex in nature. We will inform you of this beforehand if it applies to any of your selected activities.
- We strongly recommend selecting to age-appropriate activities. Children are welcome to take part in activities of their choice depending on their preferences and ability levels. As the prices have been set based on the cost of materials and level of staff involvement, there may surcharges applicable if selecting more advanced activities which have been set for older age groups.
- Some activities require advanced bookings. eg. tie-dye t-shirts, canvas shoes, terrariums and flip flop decorating etc
- Groups of 4 or more, parties and attendance for workshops and events need to be arranged beforehand. Please inform us prior to the event if you plan on serving food. eg: birthday parties.
- We do not have on-site kitchen facilities but we can organise food deliveries through our catering partners – Gloria Jeans. The the cost of food and drinks (if ordered through us) will be in addition to the cost of the activities / party etc. There are also a host of restaurants and fast food outlets located within and around the shopping centre including McDonald’s, KFC, Subway, Sushi Sushi, Baker’s Delight etc. BYO food, drinks and partyware will also be allowed.
- CreativeSparX is a strictly NO SMOKING zone throughout the premises – there will be no exceptions allowed.
- Children (below 14 years) remain the responsibility of accompanying adults at ALL TIMES. An attending adult must remain on the premises with the children in their charge.
- No gum allowed on the premises.
- CreativeSparX will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The decorations of the centre including but not limited to the artificial plants, vertical gardens, space dividers and hanging ornaments etc., are not for play. Please ensure that these are not damaged in any way.
- Do not remove any of the toys, equipment or other items from the play centre without approval.
- Please report any inappropriate behaviour to a CreativeSparX staff member.
- The staff or management of CreativeSparX or the staff or management of the Brandon Park Shopping Centre will not be liable for any injuries, damages or losses caused whilst taking part in the activities. It will be the accompanying adult’s responsibility to ensure the safety of their children at all times.
- Accompanying adults are understood to have read and agree to all our Terms & Conditions on behalf of their children, as a condition of entry. These Terms & Conditions are displayed at the entrance, reception area, and within the premises.
- We strive to maintain the premises including the activity areas, dome, play areas and toilets etc., in a clean, neat and tidy manner for the benefit of all our customers. We understand that kids will be kids. But we would appreciate it if attending adults would help us to maintain the premises in this condition with respect to children in their charge; especially after using the free-play zone or if any food is consumed within the premises.
- The list of activities and photographs provided on our website and other advertising material are for illustration purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your creations will turn out exactly as shown on the photographs as the final outcome will depend on the participants ability level and the materials available.
- CreativeSparX reserves the right to change the list of activities provided without prior notice. Activities booked in advance for parties or events will not be affected.
- CreativeSparX reserves the right to change or swap ingredients / materials used in science or craft activities in a way that wouldn’t affect the end result.
- Colours, size, texture, shape, etc. of the final outcome may vary depending on the materials used, participants ability level, ‘curing’ time, and a host of other factors.
- Science Experiments, due to their very nature, might not always end with the expected results. The outcome would depend on the participants ability level and how well instructions are followed.
We understand that there could be circumstances that lead to parties having to be postponed or cancelled due to illness, or other reasons. Therefore, we try our best to be flexible in accommodating changes to arrive at a solution that works for all parties. Due to the nature of our business unlike other regular play centres, we incur costs in ordering materials and preparing for selected activities for parties prior to the event, to ensure that the party runs smoothly on the day. The deposit charged to lock in a booking is also utilised to cover these costs. In addition to this, last minute cancellations prevent us from being able to book in any other parties to fill the ‘gaps’ created, as most parties get booked in approximately 4 weeks in advance.
- Parties can be postponed or brought forward at no extra cost, subject to availability – any deposits paid will be carried across to the new booking.
- A full or partial refund of the deposit can be issued for any cancellations up to 3 weeks prior to the party date. A full refund may be issued on request if we have not incurred any costs on purchasing specific materials or incurred any staff time in preparing material for the party. A partial refund may apply after deducting any costs that have been incurred specific to the party.
- No refunds will be issued for parties cancelled within 2 weeks of the party date. However, we will be happy to issue a credit note for the amount of the deposit, which can be used against a future party booking, general entry activities or gift vouchers.
- Any parties affected by COVID-19 restrictions will be treated as an exception. We will consider these on a case by case basis and work with party hosts to re-schedule or cancel based on the circumstances.